Winter tips: The easiest home remedies to control dandruff and hair fall
The cold chilly season comes with their own set of beauty woes. There’s dry skin, dandruff and some also have a nightmare of falling hair. The easiest way to deal with these problems is to turn to some ingredients which you will find in your kitchen pantry.
Here are some tips to keep your hair away from damage.
1. Curd and lemon: This combination helps you in controlling hair fall and acts as a natural conditioner during the winters. It protects the scalp from dryness and reduces dandruff.
How to use?
Squeeze a few drops of lemon in curd and apply this mixture on your hair as a mask. Let it dry and then rinse it with clean water.
2. Oil massage: To make your hair look shiny and to regain the strength of your hairs, massage your scalp with hot oil. It nurtures your hair skin and protects your scalp against winter winds.
3. Oil and camphor: To keep your hair and head cool, mix little of camphor in oil and apply it on your scalp. It reduces dandruff and itchiness on the scalp.
4. Steam: Steam helps in regaining the moisture and strengthen your hair. It opens the follicles of hairs with the help of it, they can absorb nutrients.
Steam helps in healthy hair growth, decrease hair fall and make your hair smooth and silky.
5. Neem and oil: Neem and coconut oil act as an anti-fungal oil against the fungus that affects your scalp, which makes your scalp red and extremely itchy. Neem and coconut oil contains the properties of antiseptic, it helps in reducing dandruff and irritation.
6. Neem paste and curd: By applying the mixture of neem, leaf paste with curd on scalp reduces hair fall, avoids the greying and boots up hair growth.