Arbi Kofta with Mint Yogurt Dip Recipe
Recipe Servings: 4
Total Cook Time:
Difficulty Level: Easy
Arbi Kofta is the perfect tea time snack for you to try out during the navratras. Prepared with kuttu ka aata and accompanied with the ever-versatile mint-yoghurt dip, these crisp bites will have everyone asking for more.
Ingredients Of Arbi Kofta With Mint Yogurt Dip
- 250 Gram Arbi/colocasia roots
- 3-4 Tbsp Water chestnut flour (kuttu ka aata)
- 1 Green chilli
- 1/2 inch Ginger, finely chopped
- 1 tsp Carom seeds
- As required Rock salt
- 2-3 tsp Oil
- For the dip:
- Few sprigs Mint
- 100 Gram Curd
- 50 Gram Cucumber, finely chopped
- For garnishing Pomegranate
How to Make Arbi Kofta with Mint Yogurt Dip
- 1. Boil the arbi in a pressure cooker or in a pan till it becomes soft.
- 2. Peel them all and add the rest of the ingredients.
- 3. Mash well and mix everything uniformly.
- 4. While shaping the kofta, you can apply some oil on your palms as the mixture is sticky.
- 5. Shape into cylinders and pan fry them with some oil till golden brown.
- Prepare Mint Yogurt Dip:
- 1. Hang yogurt to drain excess water.
- 2. Mix chopped mint and cucumber to the yogurt.
- 3. Serve Arbi Kofta hot with mint yogurt dip.