Banana Walnut Lassi Recipe
Recipe Servings: 1
Total Cook Time:
Difficulty Level: Easy
About Banana Walnut Lassi Recipe: Creamy yogurt drink with walnuts, banana and honey makes for this delicious, chilled Lassi to feast in summers. This sweet beverage can easily be made at home and can be consumed while fasting during Navratri. So no more compromising on your cravings!
Ingredients Of Banana Walnut Lassi
- 1 Cup Low-fat yogurt
- 1/2 Banana
- 3-4 Walnuts (or include Brazil nuts, hazelnuts, almonds and pine nuts)
- 1 tsp Seeds (mix of flax seeds and sesame seeds)
- 1-2 tsp Honey
How to Make Banana Walnut Lassi
- 1. In a food processor, pour yoghurt, whey powder, flax seed, sesame seeds, walnuts, honey and bananas.
- 2. Blend it well till smooth and creamy.
- 3. Transfer into a glass and garnish with chopped walnuts before serving.