- 50ml White Rum
- Mint leafs
- Lime wedges or lime juice
- Soda Water
- Caster Suger
Mojito Cocktail Equipment
- tall glass
- Bar Spoon
- crushed ice
Making a Mojito instructions
1. Add lime wedges and sugar to the glass.
2. Add 8 – 10 mint leaves, try picking the smaller leafs as they are younger and have a greater smell. Before adding the leafs it’s always recommended to give the mint a slap, as this releases the flavors.
3. Muddle the lime and mint. But only do this mildly, 5 – 10 crushes as any more and the bitter flavors of the lime and mint will come through.
4. Add crushed ice until the glass is almost full.
5. Pour in the soda water
6. Use your spoon to stir, but not the standard circular motion. Use the spoon to drag up the mint and lime.
7. Top the glass with crushed ice and add a straw.