LIMITATION OF THEVENIN THEOREM:
LIMITATIONS FOR NETWORK N1:
(1) Network N1 should be Linear and bilateral that means elements like diode and transistor should not connected .
(2) Network N1 can have dependent or independent voltage or current source
(3) Network N1 may have initial condition
(4) Network N1 should not be mutually coupled with the Network N2 that means magnetic coupling should not present between network N1 and network N2
LIMITATION FOR NETWORK N2:
(1) Network N2 may be linear , non linear , time variant ,time invariant
(2) Network N2 may have dependent or independent voltage and current source
USES OF THEVNIN THEOREM :
(1) The one of the main use of thevenins theorem is the replacement of a large part of a network , often a complicated and uninteresting part , by a very simple equivaent network .
(2) This theorem helps in calculation of impedance(Zth) in case of maximum power transfer to load condition in a network