Lime Juice Recipe
- 100 g fresh limes
- 1 liter of cold water
- 8 tablespoons of white sugar
- Ice cubes
- Some thin slices of limes (for garnish)
- Squeeze all the juice out of the limes. It normally yields about 100cc lime extract.
- Combine the sugar and the liter of water in a pitcher; mix until sugar is totally dissolved.
- Pour in the lime juice afterwards and mix.
- Drop a lot of ice cubes for an ice-cold splash!
- Pour into individual glasses with ice cubes and garnish with lime slices before serving.
- Enjoy your refreshing juice during summer!