A job notification has been released by Indian Navy on January 05, 2018 to recruit Engineers as Short Service Commission Officers in Executive Branch, Technical Branch, and as Permanent Commission Officers in Naval Armament Inspectorate Cadre Scheme for Jan 2019 Course.
Candidates who are born between 02 Jan 1994 & 01 Jul 1999 (both dates inclusive).
Those candidates who have passed Engineering Degree or are in the final year of Engineering course in any of the discipline mentioned below from a recognized educational institute with 60% marks till 5th/7th semester in regular/integrated course respectively.
Branch Wise Qualification: The essential eligibility criteria for various posts have been given below:
- General Service/ Hydrography Cadre: BE/ B.Tech (Any Discipline)
- NAIC: (i) Electrical (ii) Electrical & Electronics (iii) Electronics (iv) Applied Electronics & Instrumentation (v) Electronics & Communication (vi) Electronics & Tele Communication (vii) Electronics & Instrumentation (viii) Instrumentation (ix) Instrumentation & Control (x) Micro-electronics (xi) Mechanical (xii) Control (xiii) Industrial Production (xiv) Industrial (xv) Production (xvi) Aerospace (xvii) Metallurgy (xviii) Metallurgical (xix) Chemical (xx) Material Science (xxi) Computer Science (xxii) Information Technology (xxiii) Computer (xxiv) Computer Application
- Engineering Branch (General Service): (i) Mechanical (ii) Marine (iii) Instrumentation (iv) Production (v) Aeronautical (vi) Industrial Engineering & Management (vii) Control Engg (viii) Aero Space (ix) Automobiles (x) Metallurgy (xi) Mechatronics (xii) Instrumentation & Control
- Electrical Branch (General Service): (i) Electrical (ii) Electronics (iii) Tele Communication (iv) Electronics & Communication (v) Power Engineering (vi) Control System Engineering (vii) Power Electronics (viii) Avionics (ix) Electronics & Instrumentation (x) Instrumentation & Control (xi) Electrical & Electronics
The Branch Wise vacancies are given below:
- General Service/ Hydrography Cadre: 40 (3 vacancies are for Hydro Cadre)
- NAIC: 08
- Engineering Branch (General Service): 27
- Electrical Branch (General Service): 33
Candidates will be issued Call Up for SSB interview based on their academic performance till 5th/7th semester for all eligible regular/ integrated course respectively.
The selected candidates will receive salary as per the 7th pay commission in the pay scale of Rs. 56,100 – Rs. 1,10,700/- Per Month.
Also Read: Happy Holi Wishes 2018
How to Apply:
Interested candidates need to register and fill the application form online at www.joinindiannavy.gov.in from 05 Jan to 25 Jan 2018.
For detailed information, check the Official Notification.