Indian healthy and quick breakfast recipe
(Chana dal pancakes)
Benefits: Chana dal contains the low glycaemic index and it has the ability to utilize blood sugar effectively, Chana Dal pancake is a great choice for early morning breakfast. You can also add some vegetables to increase its nutrients content. Besides being healthy, Chana Dal is used in many ways like roasting and powdering to make sattu or you can grind it to maker besan and all that taste good while keeping health a priority.
• Chana Dal (soaked and drained)- 100 grams
• Chopped fenugreek- 100 grams
• Chopped spinach- 50 grams
• Grated carrots- 50 grams
• Grated ginger- 5 grams
• Curd- 10 grams
• Chopped green chillies- 2
• Curry leaves- 5 twigs
• Cooking oil- 1-2 tablespoon
• Salt- (according to your taste)
How to prepare?
• You will have to first grind the Chana dal to make a smooth paste.
• Add green chilies, grated carrots, ginger, spinach, and fenugreek leaves along with it add a pinch of salt to paste and mix it well.
• Divide the paste into equal proposition depending upon no. of pancakes, you want to make.
• Take a non-stick pan and pour 1 tablespoon of cooking oil in it. Then spread the mixture and allow it to cook on slow flame.
• Check in between the cooking process, once the base is firmly cooked flip the pancake.
• Serve hot Chana Dal pancakes with curd or pickle.