How to overcome failure?
You know highly successful people are the ones who have failed the most.
As an audience, we usually only learn about these individuals and about their companies only when they have made it big. We admire their success and hardly witness the immense struggle they went through to get there. By not to their failures, we constantly compare ourselves to their achievements.
This, in turn, makes it hard for us to certify the mistake we make and the things we experience. We frequently second- guess ourselves and question our abilities; not realizing that adversity is necessary in order to succeed.
This way of discerning has made the domain afraid of failure. Even from our childhood, we have been taught that being wrong and committing mistakes are bad. Our mind itself uses throbbing memories of the past to provoke negative feelings like fear and anxiety to stop us from making those same errors today.
Here are some tips to overcome failure:
1. Accept how you feel.
2. Remember: you are not a failure just because you had a setback.
3. be constructive and learn from this situation.
4. Remind yourself: anyone who desires to do things of value in life will fail.
5. Let it out into the light
6. Find inspiration and support from your words.
7. Move forward again, don’t get stuck in pondering this situation over for too long.
8. Take action on that plan right away after you drew it up.
9. Improve your self-esteem.
10. Accept that failure is part of the process.
11. be brutally honest.
12. Fail forward (we can’t stop obstacles from appealing in life.)