Matar ke Kebab Recipe
Recipe Servings: 4
Total Cook Time:
Difficulty Level: Easy
About Matar ke Kebab Recipe: Delicious vegetarian kebabs made with spinach and peas. Kebabs are a popular snack recipe at dinner parties. This vegetarian kebab recipe is an easy and quick one to prepare at home. With a few ingredients and spices you can cook matar ke kebab at home. Minimal oil has been used to pan fry these green beauties.
Ingredients Of Matar Ke Kebab
- 500 gms spinach (squeezed), blanched
- 500 gms peas, boiled
- 2 green chillies, chopped
- 1 tbsp ginger, chopped
- to taste salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper, powdered
- 2 bread slices, grated
- Chickpea flour (gram flour), to dust kebabs
- Oil, to pan fry
How to Make Matar ke Kebab
- 1.Place the peas, spinach, ginger, green chillies and bread in the blender and puree.
- 2.Mix in the salt and black pepper.
- 3.Shape the mixture into rounds and dust with the chickpea flour.
- 4.Heat a thin layer of oil in a frying pan and brown the kababs on both sides.
- 5.Serve garnished with onion rings.
Read about best kebab recipe that you can prepare at home.