How to make honey chili potatoes?
A very popular chines dish, honey chili potato is juicy, crunchy and full of flavour snacks that you just cannot resist yourself from eating. A delicious pick for your kids, you can make this mouth-watering dish in a few easy steps. Try this recipe and you will never run to those street stalls again.
2 potatoes (sliced)
3-4 tablespoon cornflour and maida
Salt (as per taste)
1 tablespoon red chili powder
For deep frying oil
For the base:
1 tablespoon oil
2 spring onions
1 tablespoon garlic paste
1 capsicum, sliced
2 tablespoon honey
Salt (as per your taste)
¼ tablespoon soya sauce
3 tablespoon white sesame seeds
2 tablespoon chili sauce
Prepare the potatoes:
• In a clean bowl, add cornflour or maida, salt, and red chili powder
• Add sliced potatoes in the bowl and mix well until the potatoes are coated.
• Heat oil a wok and deep fry potatoes until it turns golden brown.
Prepare the base:
• In a wok, add oil, garlic paste and spring onions. Stir-fry for 2-3 minutes.
• Add capsicum, honey, salt. Soya sauce. Chili sauce. Stir-fry for 2-3 minutes.
• Add the deep-fried potatoes and sesame seeds. Mix well and serve it hot.