How to make tasty beet juice?
Beetroot has a pretty solid flesh, so you surely need a powerful juicer that cuts it into tiny pieces to get the juice out of it. Do not forget to wash the beets carefully to remove the soil. You can peel them. And use a piece of cloth.
Then, cut them in small pieces and put them into the juicer with other vegetables and fruits of your choice to make your juice tastier.
Beet, carrot and orange juice
Preparation time: 5 minutes
Total time: 3 minutes
Serving: 4 people
Ingredients needed –
• 4 cup freshly squeezed orange juice
• 1 medium beet (peeled and roughly chopped)
• 1 medium correct (peeled and roughly chopped)
• Sugar (optional)
How to prepare?
• Place all the ingredients in a blender and blend on medium speed until everything is fully combined.
• Pour through the strainer into a jug.
• Taste and add sugar if needed.
• Refrigerate until well-chilled (you can also drink it instantly)