How to make Aam Panna
Recipe Servings: 2
Total Cook Time:
Difficulty Level: Medium
A refreshing summer drink made of mango pulp blended with cumin, jeera and mint leaves. Aam panna is a desi hit which is not only refreshing but also energizing. It helps you get hydrated in an instant and aids in battling scorching heat.
Ingredients Of Aam Panna
- 500 gm green mangoes
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 tsp salt
- 2 tsp kala namak (black rock salt)
- 2 tsp roasted and powdered cumin seeds
- 2 Tbsp finely chopped mint leaves
- 2 cups water
How to Make Aam Panna
- 1.Boil the mangoes till they become soft inside, and the skin gets dis colored.
- 2.When cool enough to handle, remove the skin and squeeze the pulp out of the mangoes.
- 3.Mix all the ingredients together, blend and add 2 cups of water.
- 4.Put some ice in the glasses and pour the panna over it.