How To DTAN Your Skin During Summers?
here are some effective ways to remove tanning from your face and body.
Tips to Prevent Sun Tanning
Prevention is always better than a cure. It is always better to take preventive measures for tanning rather than spending the time to treat it. Here are some tips to effectively prevent sun tanning-
- You should avoid scheduling outdoor activities during the peak time of the sun.
- Wearing bright coloured clothes provide better protection against the sun.
- Avoid getting too much skin exposed to the sun by wearing full clothes.
- Always use a sunscreen offering a higher SPF than 30. Reapply your sunscreen as often as you can.
- Sunglasses and hats provide extra protection against the sun.
Squeeze a Few Plump Tomatoes
Tomatoes not only make for an ideal ingredient for salads but also work wonders for detanning your skin! They contain lycopene, which works as a natural sunscreen for your skin. The antioxidant in the fruit fights cellular damage and reddening of skin, thus becoming the perfect answer to how to detan skin. Here’s how to make the best use of the fruit
Step 1: Get your hands on some yummy fresh hand-picked tomatoes.
Step 2: Mash them up and segregate the pulp.
Step 3: Apply the juice of the pulp on your face.
Step 4: Keep it on for about 15 mins till it dries up.
Step 5: Rinse it off soon after.
Step 6: Don’t forget to do this twice a week!
2. Dab on Some Fresh Aloe Vera Gel
Aloe vera gel is immensely beneficial for your skin, especially when you’re deeply tanned. When applied, it acts like a protective healing layer on the skin, reducing wrinkles and fighting ageing. It also reduces acne and helps replenish the skin’s natural moisture. Here’s how to detan skin using its sumptuous benefits!
Step 1: You will need 2 important ingredients here, aloe vera gel and lemon juice.
Step 2: In a container, mix the aloe vera gel and lemon juice together.
Step 3: Apply on the face for 15-20 mins.
Step 4: Use a cotton ball to remove or apply the paste. (It’s being hygienic!)