How to act mutually in daily life
Many teenagers are desperate to prove themselves as adults. Some adults haven’t quite “grown up” yet. Whatever your age, knows how to act maturely is a vital skill, especially for formal and business events. Becoming mature doesn’t necessarily mean becoming a stuffy bore – rather, it means knowing how to selectively control the immature urges that everyone experiences.
- Do not overreact.
- Don’t joke around too much.
- Do not be so random.
- Be judicious.
- Don’t argue over stupid stuff like
- Be sincere.
- Reflect on your actions.
- Do not think that you are in the centre of the universe.
- Be confident, but not cocky.
- Don’t obsess on what other people say, or think about you.