A job notification has been released by DGQA for the recruitment of Lower Division Clerk (under Sportsman Quota – Rifle Shooting) in Controllerate of Quality Assurance (Small Arms), Ichapur for 1 post.
18-27 years. Relaxation up to maximum 5 Years to a Sportsperson. In addition 5 years relaxation to SC/ST candidates and 3 years for OBC candidate as on 31 Dec 2017 is permissible. For Departmental sportsperson candidate upper age limit is relaxable upto 45 years (50 years for SC & ST).
- 12th Class Pass or equivalent qualification from any recognized Board or University.
- Type Test:- (For candidates found eligible based on Field Trials & Written Examination) English Typing at 35 w.p.m (on Computer) OR Hindi Typing at 30 w.p.m (on Computer)
- Desirable: Basic knowledge in Computer
Scale of Pay:
- PB-1 Rs.5200-20200 with Grade Pay Rs. 1,900/- plus other allowances as admissible to Central Govt Employees from time to time as per 6th CPC.
- In the Pay Matrix Level-2, Minimum Pay Rs.19,900/- as per 7th CPC.
- Field Trials: Field Trials of Shooting will be held only for 02 events viz. 10M Air Rifle & 50M Prone. Shortlisted candidates of field trials will be called for written examination.
- Written Examination:- The examination will be based on Multiple Choice Questions on General Intelligence, English Language, Quantitative Aptitude & General Awareness. Question Paper will be bilingual i.e English & Hindi. Duration of Written Examination will be 02 hours.
- Skill/Type Test:- (After appointment before completion of his/her probation period)
English Typing @ 35 w.p.m (on Computer)
Hindi Typing @ 30 w.p.m (on Computer)
Also Read: Happy Holi Wishes 2018
How to Apply:
The desirous candidates may apply for the post, typed neatly on a paper or neatly handwritten as per format shown in the advertisement. Self-attested photocopies of all certificates in support of Educational Qualification, Shooting Certificates, age, Caste
Certificate, Proficiency in Typing (English or Hindi) etc should to be enclosed along with the application. The application must reach the address in notification, on or before 03-02-2018.
For detailed information, check the Official Notification.