A job notification has been released by Canara Bank on January 9, 2018 to recruit Graduates as Probationary Officers (PO) in Junior Management Grade Scale-I on successful completion of specially designed Post Graduate Diploma in Banking & Finance (PGDBF) Course.
Minimum age must be 20 years and maximum age can be 30 years i.e. a candidate must have been born not earlier than 02.01.1988 and not later than 01.01.1998 (both days inclusive).
A Degree (Graduation) with a minimum of 60% marks (55% for SC/ST/PWBD) or equivalent grade, in any discipline from a University recognised by the Government of India or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
Computer Literacy: Operating & working knowledge in computer systems shall be an essential qualification, which a candidate must either possess or acquire within 6 months
from the date of joining the Bank.
Hindi Knowledge: The candidates shall acquire working knowledge in Hindi, if not possessed already, before completion of probationary period.
Category wise vacancies:(SC:67 ST:35 OBC:121 General:227)
- SC/ST/PWBD: Rs. 118/- [Intimation Charges only includes GST @18%]
- All Others: Rs. 708/- [includes GST @18%]
The selection shall be by way of Online Objective Test + Group Discussion + Interview. An online objective test will be conducted through Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS), Mumbai.
- Payment of Application Fee / Intimation Charges: From 09.01.2018 to 31.01.2018 [both days inclusive]
- Opening Date and closing date for on-line registration in Website: From 09.01.2018 to 31.01.2018 [both days inclusive]
- Download of call letter for online test (tentative): After 20.02.2018
- Date of online test (tentative): 04.03.2018
Also Read: Happy Holi Wishes 2018
How to Apply:
- Candidates are requested to read the contents of the advertisement and ensure
their eligibility before applying.
- Candidates are required to visit the Bank’s website
http://www.canarabank.com/english/careers/recruitment click on the link
“RP–2/2017 – Recruitment of Probationary Officers in JMGS-I on completion
of specially designed PGDBF Course”.
- Candidates are required to upload their photograph and signature as per the
specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph
- After completion of on-line registration, candidate should take system generated print-out of Registered On-line Application.
For detailed information, check the Official Notification.