A job notification has been released by Bharat Electronics Ltd. (BEL) for the recruitment of Electronics Engineer for its Panchkula Unit through Walk-In-Test on 04-03-2018 on a contract basis for a period of 1 year.
Maximum age limit as on 01.02.2018
- General candidates: 25 years
- OBC candidates: 28 years
- SC/ ST candidates: 30 years
Age relaxation is applicable for PHP candidates as per Govt. directives.
B.E. / B.Tech. / AMIE / GIETE from a recognized University/ Institution in Electronics in any
of the following disciplines:
- Electronics and Communication
- Electronics and Telecommunication
B.E./ B.Tech in First Class for General and OBC Candidates and Pass Class for SC/ST/PWD
Also Read: Happy Holi Wishes 2018
30 (GEN – 15, OBC – 8, SC – 5, ST – 2)
An all-inclusive consolidated remuneration of Rs.18,000 per month.
Method of Selection:
Selection will be through a Written Test followed by an Interview of the shortlisted candidates. The written test is scheduled on 04.03.2018 (Sunday). Intimation regarding Interview will be communicated via email only.
How to Apply:
- Interested candidates may preregister on https://goo.gl/forms/ZCy29lt6MQ3sj9Bq1 on or before 02.03.2018.
- Candidates meeting the above criteria may come for the WALK-IN-TEST to be held on
04.03.2018 (Sunday) at 8:00 AM at the venue given below –
Sanskriti Government Model Senior Secondary School
- No candidate will be allowed to enter the examination centre after 10:00 AM. Decision of
management in this regard will be final. Candidates should carry a blue/black ball pen along with them to the examination centre.
For detailed information, check the Official Notification.