This creamy and vanilla flavoured recipe is pseudo ice cream and a keeper for those hot summer days.
Prep Time5 mins
Cook Time5 mins
Total Time10 mins
Ingredients for Banana Milkshake
- 2 nos. Bananas peeled, quartered or chopped
- 2.5 cups Vanilla Ice Cream
- 4 tbsp Milk
How to make Banana Milkshake
Combine all the ingredients in a blender.
Blend well for a minute or until smooth.
Pour into individual serving glasses.
Serve at once.
Notes to make a creamier milkshake:
- Frozen bananas make the milkshake creamier and thicker. Serve immediately or it will lose texture.
- Use fully ripe or slightly overripe bananas to get good flavour and natural sweetness.
- You can substitute ice cream with regular cream or whipping cream.
- If you have frozen yoghurt on hand, that can also be used instead of ice cream.