20 helpful tips & tricks to get better sleep in the night.
Sleep is important for good physical health and mental well-being. Sometimes, it may be difficult getting to bed on time and to fall asleep. By enhancing sleeping conditions and maintaining a bedtime routine, you can schedule your bedtime and get a good night’s sleep. You can also turn off all the lights around you, and make sure your phone is off, and don’t forget to reduce noise in your bedroom.
1. Give yourself a specific bedtime.
2. Don’t wait until you feel sleepy
3. Stay away from the internet for at least an hour before your bedtime.
4. Don’t drink caffeine for several hours before your bedtime.
5. Remind yourself how great it feels to wake up naturally, before the alarm goes off, without that sickening jolt into wakefulness.
6. Get ready before bed well ahead of time.
7. Create a bedtime ritual,
8. Find out how much sleep you need.
9. Recognize the importance of a good night’s sleep.
10. Keep a sleep diary.
11. Adjust your sleep patterns as necessary.
12. Avoid naps if you have trouble sleeping.
13. Create a comfortable sleeping environment.
14. Exercise early in the day.
15. Avoid caffeinated and alcoholic beverages and cigarettes.
16. Avoid late or heavy meals.
17. Start winding down.
18. Create a bedtime ritual.
19. Go to bed even if you’re not tired.
20. See a doctor if sleep problems continue.